sveltin add content
Add new content to an existing resource.
Command used to create a new markdown file as content and a folder to store the statics used by the content itself.
New file can contain just the frontmatter or a sample content. Use the –template flag to select the right one to you. Valid options: blank or sample
Note: This command needs an existing resource created by running: sveltin new resource
- You have already created a “posts” resource
- run: sveltin new content posts/my-first-content –sample
- a new “my-first-post” folder within “content/posts” is created
- an index.svx file is placed there
- a new “posts/my-first-port” folder created within the “static” folder to store images relative to the content
sveltin add content [name] [flags]
-h, --help help for content -s, --sample Add sample content to the markdown file.
- sveltin add - Add content and metadata to a resource
Last updated: 06-Sep-2022