sveltin add content
Add new content to an existing resource.
Command used to create a new markdown file as content and a folder to store the statics used by the content itself.
New file can contain just the frontmatter or a sample content. Use the –template flag to select the right one to you. Valid options: blank or sample
Note: This command needs an existing resource created by running: sveltin new resource
- You have already created some resource by running
$ sveltin new resource
$ sveltin add content welcome --to posts
- a new “welcome” folder within “content/posts” is created
- an index.svx file is placed there
- a new “posts/welcome” folder created within the “static” folder to store images relative to the content
sveltin add content [name] [flags]
-h, --help help for content -s, --sample Add sample content to the markdown file -t, --to string Name of the resource the new content is belongs to
- sveltin add - Add content and metadata to a resource
Last updated: 07-Feb-2023
Apache 2.0 License @ 2021-present Sveltin.io and contributors .
The Sveltin logos are copyright © Mirco Veltri.